Write an essay in which you complete the following:
- Explain the general evolutionary lines of both the governmental and religious cultural histories of the country, giving probable reasons for evolutionary trends that you see.
- Analyze the ways in which the two lines of cultural tradition—government and religion—interact with each other. What influence does one have over the other?
- Discuss the significance of religion and government on other characteristics of the country’s culture.
- What influences and impacts do you see on the overall culture, both social and business, of the religious and political interactions?
- What have been the primary influences on the people and their culture?
- How do you think recent events affecting the people of the country have their roots in what you have learned about historical cultural trends in religion and government?