In your five- to seven-page paper (not including the title and reference pages or the three visual media examples), be sure to address the following:
- Discuss the rationale behind choosing each of the three media elements and support your discussion with concepts from the course material.
- Explain why the media elements contained in your Final Project deliver the message you intended to communicate.
- Describe the intent of the message.
- Apply a minimum of five concepts from the course material to support your choice of media elements. For example you may use concepts such as visual literacy, perception, visual marketing, storytelling, design, branding, social media, communication theories, or any of the other concepts presented during the course. Be sure to discuss the relationship of the concepts to the media elements that you have chosen.
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be five to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages or the three visual media examples) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. Title page, reference page, and any exhibits or appendices are not counted in the paper length.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include a title page and an abstract.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use a minimum of five scholarly in addition to the text, two of which must be from the Ashford University Library.
- Must use APA style to document all sources.
- Must include a reference page that includes the scholarly sources that you relied upon in constructing your paper per APA guidelines.
- Must be written in the third person