Answer each of the following five questions in one-page each. Double-spaced, 12-point font, one-inch margins. Return to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 8.
1. Discuss American primacy. Is it good, bad, or somewhere in the middle? What problems does it solve? What problems does it cause?
2. Discuss the policy prescriptions of the Neo-conservatives and the impact they have on American primacy.
3. The world is grappling with an increasing number of terrorist incidents. What are the possible causes? How can (or should) the problem be addressed?
4. How does globalization affect international relations?
5. According to the New York Times, “Negotiators from almost 200 countries are widely expected to sign a deal in the next two weeks to take concrete steps to cut emissions.” Using news sources, discuss what problems continue to plague the annual UN-sponsored climate talks.