The topic to write about is Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). Here is the following instructions when writing this paper.
1. Described the pathophysiology of the disease process in depth. Included a discussion of the implications of the age continuum for this disease.
2. Discuss the genomic issues inherent in the disease process, including what is known and what is not known.
3. Provide a review of the literature on the basics of the disease and its treatment.
4.Described your approach to collecting this needed information. Included what keywords you used in a literature search, which databases were utilized, and any electronic clinical tools.
5. Identify and utilize at least one published clinical guideline related to the disease process.
5. Described the approach to the treatment of the specific disease, including the various possible approaches.
6. Defend the final selection of the approach for the disease process.
7. Discussed follow-up treatment, along with any referrals.
8. Utilize a minimum of five peer-reviewed articles published within the last seven years.
9. Provided references in APA style.