Company is Sodexo Healthcare or “hospital housekeeping”, please include BloodBorne pathogen transimission. Pleases be between 4-5 pages.
Use research, articles, and your text to complete your paper.
Identify two injury or illness on-the-job issues related to your chosen company.
Evaluate, through research, the issues and the possible effects of those issues regarding the following:
- Management Format
Discuss the financial implications of the chosen organization.
Include a discussion on employee and employer responsibility.
Identify two occupational safety assessment techniques that may help you evaluate the occupational-related illness.
Create an occupational safety and illness prevention strategy for the identification of on-the-job illnesses and safety. You may use components of existing plans from your research; however, your plan must be customized and specific to your selected business.
Provide any supplemental materials and guidelines that might be used as part of the plan.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
- Identify two injury or illness on-the-job issues related to your chosen company.
- Through your research, evaluate the issues and the possible affect of those issues on the following:
- Discuss the financial implications on the chosen organization.
- Include a discussion on employee-employer responsibility.
- Identify two occupational safety assessment techniques that may be used to evaluate the occupational related illness.
- Create an occupational safety and illness prevention strategy for the identification of on-the-job illnesses and safety.
- Plan complies with applicable laws and regulations.
- Plan provides appropriate rational for decisions.
- Research was used to support key concepts and ideas. Critical thinking was demonstrated.
Week three covers occupational safety including ergonomics and workers compensation. Topics this week relate to virtually every business, including service companies that do not produce products. Previously, students identified risks–this week they learn how to prevent those risks from causing accidents. Students are also exposed to workers’ compensation laws in more detail.
Individual Assignment: Occupational Safety (Part Three)
Purpose of Assignment
This is part three of the individual project and is graded as both a stand-alone assignment in this week; along with revisions, this assignment is an integral part of the final plan submitted at the end of the course. This section has a number of components that help the student identify methods to prevent on-the-job injuries and the consequences that stem from such injuries. Attention must be paid to the specifics of the chosen company.