1. Synopsis (100-200 word summary of the article’s basic content, i.e., its thesis and supporting argument).
2. Point of View: a brief statement of the author’s point of view: is she objective and factual? Why or why not?
3. Significant Issues discussed.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the author’s thesis? Why or why not?
5. Professional Projection: a 50-75 word statement on what you have learned from the article and how it may apply to your future professional career.
please utilize ethical points and point of view in the disagreement or disagreement and in personal projection as well.