1. Richardson, H., Gilmartine, M J., & Fulmer, T. (2012). Shifting the clinical teaching paradigm in undergraduate nursing education to address the nursing faculty storage. Journal of Nursing Education, 51(4), 226-231.
4.: 10 Principles of Effective Online Teaching: Best Practices in Distance Education
Instructions for this paper:
1. follow (Directions for Assignment #7)
2. Ensure that all criteria to (Homework Assignment #7) points system are met as described below in the point earned grading criteria
Discussion Week 7: On-Line Learning
Assignment Week 7: Simulation Design Presentation.
Clinical Education, Simulation & Technology in the Learning Environment
Discussion: On-Line Learning
Directions for Discussion Forum Week 7:
1. Complete this week’s reading assignment.
2. Review lesson PowerPoint.
3. Post an approximately 300-350 word reflection on what you feel are best practices in on-line education. Discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages of on-line education. Consider a course such as this one, where ideally having “hands-on” experience in a simulation lab would be beneficial.
4. Include at least two citations from scholarly resources.
5. Use proper grammar and sentence structure.
6. Use APA for citations and references.
Discussion Forum Post
Component Criteria Points Earned
(300– 350 words) • Discusses views on best practices in on-line education.
• Provides scholarly literature to support practices.
• Identifies pros and cons of on-line education. 15
Grammar, structure, organization,
APA formatting. • Uses appropriate sentence structure and grammar.
• Writing has clarity and is organized.
• Include two citations from scholarly resources.
• All citations are properly cited and referenced with APA.