• Data Collection Proposal(Privacy with electronic health records)
“Statistics can be made to prove anything—even the truth.”
The collection of data can be the deciding factor as to whether research is considered valid or not. In this Discussion, you will consider the different ways that data can be collected. You will also determine the best way to analyze data that will answer your research question.
To prepare for this Discussion:
• Consider your research topic, the results of your literature review, and your proposed research design.( Privacy with electronic health records)
Post a comprehensive response to the following:
1. How will you collect information for your research (qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methods)? Explain your answer.
2. What statistical methods will be used to analyze the data? Why?
3. What sample size will you use? Why?
Web Video: Against All Odds: Inside Statistics
Research Methods Knowledge Base: Sampling