Its a theoretical Framework, please follow guidelines in the document i will upload.
The Dissertation module entails the actual conduct of your research project and the write–‐up of your research project in a document of approximately 15,000 words.
Students who successfully pass the Research Methods and the Dissertation modules should be able to demonstrate:
• an ability to conceive a research investigation of an issue relevant to their programme of study; .
• an ability to integrate the theoretical knowledge and the analytical skills and techniques acquired in the course of
the programme and to apply those in their research investigation;.
• the knowledge of relevant theoretical perspectives and empirical findings from prior research, which have a direct bearing on the project topic;
• an ability to design and conduct an independent research investigation;
• an ability to present all elements of a research investigation in writing at the level commensurable with their programme of study.
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order