Examine your personal value system in relation to the professional values described in the assigned readings. These together influence your worldview and your approach to ethical decision making. In a reflective paper of 800-1,200 words, answer the following questions:
1. How do you personally define values and morals?
2. What events, experiences, and teachings have influenced the development of your values and morals?
3. How do your personal beliefs regarding moral and ethical behavior influence your worldview (perspective) and behavior?
4. How do your cultural values and personal traditions influence your worldview (perspective) and behavior?
5. How do you respond when others’ values and morals conflict with your own?
6. Discuss integrity, accountability, and ethical behavior in health care. Why are these concepts important in the context of patient care?
Include at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed references