Three of the leaders profiled in Chapter 2 (Mother Teresa, Bill Gates, and Oprah Winfrey) have started foundations, schools, or other projects to support causes they believe in. Conduct online research of a favorite celebrity or professional athlete who has also set up a foundation or project for social good. In your paper:
- Describe the foundation or project for social good.
- Discuss how the foundation reflects the personal values of the celebrity or athlete.
- Explain how the foundation or project is an example of leadership integrity.
- Describe how the foundation or project enhances the celebrity’s image.
- Describe whether integrity and image management are compatible.
Writing the Paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library, in addition to the text. Wikipedia is NOT an acceptable source.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.