2.From a public health perspective, what are some ways to overcome cultural boundaries, and develop trust with population groups that are in need of targeted interventions?
3.Give an example of a program designed to address a disparity. Do you think this program is working? Why or why not?
4.What role do you feel the US should play in global health, and why?
5.How are issues faced in developing countries different from those in developed countries? Why does this difference exist?
6.Shi (2014) describes the health issues of several countries across the globe. Choose one of these countries and compare its issues to that of the US?
Part 2 the paper and attached is the topic I cose before.
Using your chosen topic from Week 2, write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper on your topic becomes a policy. In your paper, include the following information:
- Restate your policy’s objective
- Define Evaluation stage (explain the evaluation process that would be used to determine if your stated policy objective(s) could be met)
- Define Analysis (explain how analysis supports evaluation, explain what data would be used to evaluate your policy identify factors that could prevent your policy objective from being achieved, and identify factors that could contribute to the policy meeting its objectives)
- Define Revision (explain how evaluation and analysis support policy revision, and identify any revisions to your policy that you believe are necessary based on factors identified during the analysis stage)
- Cite a minimum of four references