Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper analyzing migratory and orientation in birds. In your paper, address the following:
- Discuss the variety of navigation approaches, using specific species as examples.
- Examine how experimental and observational studies have increased understanding of migration and orientation.
- Analyze how environmental factors shaped the evolution of these adaptations.
- Consider how these adaptations have provided evolutionary advantages.
- Discuss examples of advantageous social behavior in birds.
Cite at least three primary scholarly references.