Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper discussing the role of conflict, power, and self-disclosure. Include the following information, and do not simply summarize the movie:
- Identify the characters in the movie.
- Provide an overview of their relation to each other.
- Include your personal thoughts on what the movie is saying about communication in general.
- Analyze the role of communication between the main characters and their relationships with each other.
- Describe power and conflict issues.
- What is the purpose of self-disclosure? Discuss whether any self-disclosure issues exist between the parties.
Note. You may use a movie or book not listed, with your facilitator’s approval.