Read the “Corporate Solutions at JLL” case study and answer the below questions. Do not use bullet points. You are required to write at least 5 pages (font: 12; line spacing: 2).
- What advantages and/or disadvantages does a single point of contact at a service provider have for Bank of America (BofA)?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of restructuring Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) to create a corporate real estate services/account management function?
- Should the account management function be a cost center or profit center? Why?
- Should Peter Barge recruit an internal or external candidate to be the BofA account manager?
- Based on your previous discussion of advantages and disadvantages to client and JLL, do you recommend JLL to restructure and for BofA to work with JLL as single service provider?
- If you were Peter Barge, how would you go about convincing Bank of America that you were serious about account management? Propose a clear action plan on next steps Peter Barge should take to win the ongoing Bank of America business.