key Notes :-
1) Description: This assignment requires you to research and write an original research essay, Your task is to produce an 10 page or 2,800 word essay on your research topic and to argue your thesis statement to its logical conclusion.
2) An introduction of no more than one page, with a clear and arguable thesis statement and the identification of 2-3 themes you will discuss.
3) Analysis of no less than 2,000 words, addressing the themes you have identified in the introduction.
3)A conclusion of no more than one page, summarizing your main points and thesis statement and bringing your paper, and its argument, to a logical conclusion.
Ensure you have an argument. Any essay submitted with no discernible argument will be graded accordingly, and, depending on the circumstances, may be returned to you for a rewrite.
5) use the actual Indian Act and include some discussion on the overall paternalistic nature of it.
(Indian act itself would be the best basic source. With 4 other good sources on regulation of alcohol in Canadian reserves )
6) about how the regulation of alcohol on reserves demonstrated the government’s paternalistic view of Aboriginal people and served to reinforce the government’s paternatlistic control of their daily lives