Elect a law that has an impact on the health care industry. Examples of such laws may include access to care, discrimination, health care privacy and security, employment, etc.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper in which you discuss the impact of the selected law on health care organizational policies.
Include the following in your paper:
- Analyze the relationship between law and policy in health care.
- Differentiate legislative versus institutional policies in health care.
- Analyze the influence of politics on health care regulations, laws, and policies.
- Analyze the role and impact of governmental and non-governmental regulatory agencies on health care policy.
- Evaluate the impact of legislative policy on resource allocation in the health care industry.
- Analyze the roles of organizational stakeholders and interest groups involved in health care laws and regulations.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Cite at least 4 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.