To develop a C program to simulate the embedded system contained in a combination microwave/grill oven and to evaluate its operation using the Matrix Multimedia E-Block PIC Development system. The inputs to the system are simulated by pushbutton switches and the built-in transducers. The LCD is used to display the options and show essential information including the cooking time. LEDs are used to simulate relays (for controlling magnetron, turntable motor, grill element and buzzer).
Added on 20.04.2016 13:05
I have attached a Zip file that includes the assignment brief that explain the requirement, a Code Rublic that explains how it will be marked (Aim for Good), also the LCD drive C and the LCD drive header that should be include in the coding because it explains all the functions for the LCD, and Embedded Systems Assignment.hex is an example.
– Simple coding that can be explained.
– Use timer 1 and 2
– Use interrupt
– Use for lope ,if and else statements.
– Use overflow interrupt.
– Timing must be implemented using timer 1
– Software (Mikroc PRO for PIC V 6.0 ) must work with the hardware( PIC E-block board)
– PPP is used to send the hex file to the E-Block.
– The frequency used is 3.273800 MHz for P16F877A (Devicce name)