Research the operational components of your chosen project. Based on your research and the knowledge that you have gained from the course, create a 4- to 5-page operations plan by completing the following tasks:
- Define the management team by drafting an organizational chart and a plan for hiring employees.
- Draft the key employee policies and a code of ethics.
- Provide the details on the workplace environment, the location of the business, and the facilities necessary to operate the business. If a virtual component is a part of the workplace, explain how that is going to be incorporated.
- Describe the supply chain of the venture, with its main components and its management approach.
- Describe the manufacturing or customer service processes, discussing economies of scale and plans for attaining those economies (if applicable).
- Discuss significant innovations related to the delivery process, production (if applicable), inventory management (if applicable), and distribution.
- Describe methods to define and ensure the quality of the products or services.
- Discuss laws impacting the business and methods for compliance with federal, state, and local tax laws.