For your assigned country collect the following Data/other information:
1. Social Security Expenditures: A historical perspective and a graph for it.
2. Social Security Payment system (Pay-as-you go or fully funded or a mixture), describe.
3. Data for Dependency Ratio (demographic data): changes over time. Show the data on a graph and describe the trend.
4. Data for Income Distribution among the Aged Population (the beneficiaries’).
5. Describe the Structure of Social Security Tax: Employers and Employees contributions. Need also historical data for this.
6. Collect Data for the Structure of Social Security Benefits (a measure such as the GRR) and show the re-distributional aspect of it (if present) on a graph.
7. Retirement Age and Benefits eligibility, current and historical.
8. Facts and data for Benefits for Family Relations: Spouses/domestic partners Benefits, Dependent Children’s Benefit, Widowers’ Benefits, etc.
9. Unemployment Insurance Benefits Program.
10. Health Care Coverage for the eligible recipients and their dependents.
11. Social Security Reforms: pending or implemented.
12. Problems and issues with the system.