I want you to use reliable sources (article not journals). I am an international student so please use simple vocabulary and do not use complicated sentences. This paper is so important for me, therefore, please do not do plagiarism. Please use the instructions below. Questions must be answered according to order of question numbers.
1. Describe the provision of the US Antirust Law invoked to judge presence of anticompetitive behavior or potentialof for moving the industry in that direction.
2. Describe the basis for the ruling and action that pertain to all OR some of the following factors:
3. The extent and trend in competition and expected in the future: Industry Structure and trend and projection for the future [based on the past, mostly]; CR4, CR8 and
4. HHI, specially in cases of mergers
– Market Structure
– The line of product[s]in question (cross elasticity of demand)
– The geographical domain of the product/firm and its relation to “monopolization” or “dominance”
– Trend in the firm’s profits
– Growth in “market power”
– Barrier to entry
5. Describe the “conduct” in question.
6. Non-price Strategiesthe defendant had used and describe how.
7. Describe the effect of the defendant’s “conduct” on other firms (or the main rival) in the industry.
8. Describe the initial legal action taken against or in-favor of the defendant.
9. Describe any subsequent legal action in the case (such as the Supreme Court), if any.
10. Carefully describe how the model of Structure-Conduct-Performance has been applied in the case under consideration. [The weight for this question is 40% of the grade.]