- Describe the methods for monitoring solution implementation.
- Describe the methods to be used to evaluate the solution.
- Outcome Measure:
- Develop or revise an outcome measure (e.g., data collection tool) that evaluates the extent to which the project goal is achieved. A copy of the measure must be included in the appendix.
NOTE: The data collection tool can be a simple audit tool.
- Describe the ways in which the outcome measure is appropriate for use in this proposed project.
- Describe the methods for collecting outcome measure data and the rationale for using those methods.
- Identify resources needed for evaluation.