Create a case report for each selected case, including the following headings:
- Title and Citation: Provide the title of the case and in which court the case is involved.
- Type of Action: Describe the type of the case.
- Facts of the Case: Describe the key facts in the case with roles and responsibilities of forensic psychology professionals.
- Contentions of the Parties: Explain the relevant points in the contentions of the parties.
- Issue: Describe the issue from the viewpoint of the psycholegal question at hand.
- Decision: Explain the decision in the case with implications, present and future, for the practice of forensic psychology.
- Reasoning: Explain the reasoning provided by the trial judges or justices to arrive at the decision and dissenting opinions, if any.
- Rule of Law: Describe the rule of law with regard to the practice of forensic psychology.
Click here for a sample case report, which you can also use as a template to write your individual case report.
Write the case reports in not more than a 6-page Microsoft Word document.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
You may refer to the following links for additional information: