China culture and political syatem
Final Research Paper On China
The Final Research Paper is a research study addressing a country mentioned in the course. The Final Research Paper provides you with the opportunity to demonstrate the understanding of how cultures and politics affect one another, and ultimately affect social change.
Within the Final Research Paper, address the following:
1. Describe CHINA culture and political system.
2. Identify a problem within CHINA’s culture.
3. Determine how the political system and the culture affect solutions as well as and the development of policies regarding the identified problem.
The paper must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at three scholarly sources, to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Writing the Final Research Paper
The Final Research Paper:
· Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA
· Must include a title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
· Must use at least three scholarly resources.Must documents all sources in APA style.
· Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style