Assignment: Describe and discuss effective techniques in managing a firm’s Working Capital (CO 8).
Instructions: In 600-750 words in length (not including title page and reference page), respond to the case below. Your paper must include at least one scholarly journal references (in addition to your book). Wikipedia and dictionary-type websites are not credible sources of references.
Save your assignment file as ‘LastnameFirstinitial-FINC300-7″, and submit by 11:55 pm ET, Day 7.
Refer to the Writing Assignment Grading Criteria below for requirements in content, organization, writing style, grammar and APA 6.0 format.
Your paper will be automatically submitted to Turnitin in the assignment dropbox. Originality reports will be returned to the faculty and student. Multiple submissions are allowed. For full credit, make sure that your Similarity Index does not exceed 25%.
||Writing Assignment Requirements
- Response demonstrate a clear understanding of the key elements of assignment questions.
- Responses thoroughly cover the elements in a substantive manner.
- Response demonstrates critical thinking and analysis.
- Content is complete and accurate.
- Introduction and conclusion provides adequate information on the given topic.
- Paper structure is clear and easy to follow.
- Ideas flow in a logical sequence.
- Introduction provides a sound introduction to the topic and previews major points.
- Paragraph transitions are logical and support the flow of thought throughout the paper.
- The conclusion thoroughly reviews the major points.
Grammar, APA Format (20%)
- Sentences are well constructed, complete, clear, and concise.
- Words used are specific and unambiguous.
- The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
- Grammar, spelling and punctuation are correct.
- APA guidelines (6th edition) are followed, such as title page, headers, citations, references, etc.
- Effective use of aids, such as sections, summaries, table of contents, indices, and appendices (if appropriate)