Project Risk and Procurement Management
This is an individual assignment worth 100% of the module mark. Word length 3000 words (do not exceed word limit). Do not include References in the word count.
Relates to Learning Outcomes:
•Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of procurement for global organisations operating in complex market environments
•Locate, synthesise and critically evaluate recent/current information from a wide range of published literature in the area of Project Risk and Procurement Management.
Assignment Brief :
The company of my choice is : Adidas
A proactive strategic procurement operation can give the organisation it represents a competitive advantage by reducing waste in the value chain. For an organisation of your choice, you are asked to critically examine the contribution that the Procurement function makes to the firm’s competitive advantage.
• This coursework should follow a structured approach and should be prepared and presented as a ((Professional Business Report)).
• You should undertake a relevant literature review that helps inform your investigation.
• Please also ensure that the ((Harvard Referencing System)) is adhered to and fully complied with. It is acceptable to focus on Two or more of the areas below or to provide an overall Procurement review:
• Procurement Strategy
• Supply Chain Management
• Procurement Processes
• Strategic Sourcing
• Sustainable Procurement
• Supply Risk
Notes to be considered:
– The company of my choice is : Adidas
– This coursework should follow a structured approach and should be prepared and presented as a ((Professional Business Report)).
– Please make Sure the report is more Critically written and examine.
Use of theory: 30
Quality of argument: 10
Reference to course ideas: 10
Citation and References: 10
Criterion / Mark range
Overall level (indicative – not for grading):
Standard comparable to journal publication.
Outstanding clarity of focus, includes what is important, and excludes irrelevant issues.
Understanding of subject matter:
Outstanding with critical awareness of relevance of issues. Outstanding expression of ideas.
Comprehensive literature review. Evaluation and synthesis of source material to produce an outstanding contribution.
Critical analysis based on evidence:
Standard of critical analysis – showing questioning of sources, understanding of bias, independence of thought.
Structure of argument, leading to conclusion:
Well structured, compelling and persuasive argument that leads to a valuable contribution to the field of study, paving the way for future work.
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order