Subject: Globalization Social Stratification and Inequality
Topic: Income Inequality in Nepal (need your help here: Need to be more specific)
Research Method: Quantitative. Objective, Hard Facts based on Existing Data (of course)
Social Issue: Income Inequality
Sociological Perspective: Structural Functionalism
Analysis: Statistical, Descriptive
Dimension: Economic (Secondary Sector if that makes sense?)
Social Perspective: exists, maintained, utilized
Source: Preferably from or .gov .org Associations ect.
Statistics: I would appreciate if you could provide me with any table of stats in excel or word, then I would be able to visualize the data. But only if it does not cause too much trouble.
2. Social Issue
3. Theoretical Perspective
6. Works Cited
Expanded Outline as given:
1. Introduction: Thesis Statement (Include Summary of body sections: Minimum 4-5 Sentences) Theoretical Perspectives Application of Theoretical Perspectives
2. Social Issue: Choose one ONLY Inequality (access) OR Stratification (structure)
3. Theoretical Perspective: Must define one element of Sociological Imaginative elements: Structural Functionalism, OR Conflict Theories, OR Symbolic Interaction.
4. Analysis: Social Perspective Theoretical Perspective Three Definitions of the sociological imagination elements (example: Structural Functionalism: Exist, Maintain, Utilize/Function).
5. Conclusion: Thesis Statement Social Issue Theoretical Perspective Summary of each part of the Analysis section