Your paper should be a synthesis of what scientists or experts have learned, while deriving your own conclusion from the evidence presented.
1. Include specific, clearly stated objective state in the Introduction. For example: the objective of this paper is to evaluate current research discussing the toxicity found in meat versus toxicity found in vegetables.
2. report all findings in past tense; do not use first or second person statements!
3. CITE SOURCES!
1. Introduction about toxicity in meat and vegetables.
2. Body paragraphs will critically interpret/discuss/evaluate 4 specific studies (which will be sent/uploaded) – 2 are about toxicity found in meat and 2 are about toxicity in vegetables.
3. Describe research designs, methods, results, and discussions of each article.
4. Also include strengths and limitations
5. Critically compare and contrast the difference between meat toxins vs. vegetable toxins.