Read the Texas Health case study available at http://s3.amazonaws.com/rdcms-himss/files/production/public/FileDownloads/2013%20Enterprise%20Award_Texas%20Health%20Resources_ROI.pdf
Prepare a presentation in PowerPoint, Prezi, or another online tool that meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- Compose a bulleted summary of Texas Health’s strategy
- Compare and contrast the values and challenges that they were addressing
- Include the pros and cons of linking electronic health records (EHR) and how they addressed those challenges
- Address how Meaningful Use affected Texas Health’s decisions
- Your PowerPoint should be 8-10 slides in length and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook.
- Additionally, you must include speaker notes that describe the content and how you would present the information to others within the healthcare system. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references. All facts must be supported. In-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.