1. Choose a theme that you have discover from the three plays (Death of a Saleman, Othello, Glass Menagerie) that is based off one of the three following ideas:
-Relationships between parents and children
-Illusion and reality
-Marriage or romantic relationships
2. You must write about two plays.
3. You should include all kind of text evidence: summary, paraphrase, and direct quotation. Page number will not be necessary when you quote.
4. Your essay must be typed, double-spaced, twelve point, Times New Roman font, with one inch margins.
5. The last page of your essay must be page 4.
6. You will be grade using the 1-9 AP rubric; however, mechanical issues such as spelling, punctuation, grammar, and capitization will also graded. Remember that the titles of the plays are italicized.