Research an organization.
Choose a publicly held corporation from an industry with which you are familiar. Conduct research on the organization using the internet and other credible sources. Your analysis of that organization needs to include the following:
- Analyze how people, information, and information technology help the company remain competitive in their industry.
- Analyze Porter’s Five Forces Model in relation to competition within the industry of that corporation.
watch the film and answer the questiones
- At least one page. 1. Harold Lloyd called Safety Last a “thrill picture.” What made him describe it this way?
- 2. What function does the clock play in Safety Last?
Safety Last( film): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBnMt9iUwI0
Safety Last ( Lecture): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVO_iFZrrmM&feature=youtu.be
- the organization.
- Evaluate how a database management system and a data warehouse are currently used, or could be used, within the organization.
- Analyze how the five agent‐based technologies are currently used, or could be used, within the organization.
- Evaluate which of the nine major e‐commerce business models are currently used, or could be used, within the organization, and synthesize how these could work together to create value within the organization.
- Analyze how the organization could benefit from using the systems development life cycle (SDLC), and what type of projects within the organization could benefit from this process.
- Evaluate the phases of business continuity planning as they relate to the organization.
- Analyze how the organization could use emerging trends such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, cell phones, and RFID to remain competitive in the future.
- Evaluate measures that the organization takes, or could take, to ensure information is protected and free from security vulnerabilities.
Your paper should be 10 pages in length. Support your argument with at least five credible, outside sources. Remember to use proper citations and references, and adhere to apa format.