This paper is for my History class – American in the Global Context. This paper needs to be 6 pages long, including the work cited (please put all of the works cited even it is until page 7).
This paper is about writing the Bibliography of Neil Armstrong. The instructions to write this paper are that it has to have:
1. Introduction: Briefly explain who the subject is or was, and make a claim about how he or she tells us something about “America in the Global Context.” I already did the introduction part, but I need the writer to rewrite it again. *I attached the introduction part in “additional materials.”*
2. Background: Where he or she came from, how he or she was brought up and educated, whether there were any formative experiences, and so on.
3. Impact: Describe the subject’s major contributions, whether it be in a specific field of endeavor, a community or country, an outstanding moment, etc.
4. Evaluation: Describe any controversies surrounding this individual, or any faults they had, and provide your own assessment of the issue.
*I have the other sources/references attachments about this paper in the “Additional materials” as well. They are 13 New York Times PDF forms and two websites sources attachments.
The requirements for this paper are:
1. It has to be 1.5 spacing, instead of double spacing.
2. Clear writing, effective organization, and good style.