All papers need to be turned in to Turnitin before submission and use headings for each of the questions, I have mapped them out below. Papers that jump all over in content and do not follow the assignment will be graded accordinly. If you review the rubric you can see the format the assignment needs to follow. I have posted two examples in the past on how to format headings, in the example paper in week 4 and in the announcement for week 6, so at this point you should have proficient APA formatting. You will be able to incorporate some of your past work in this paper, however, make sure to include it in the order it is listed in, please do not jump around topics and clearly identify them. Lastly, academic writing requires paragraphs that are easy to read and understand all that is being stated, so please avoid long paragraphs.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a six to seven (6-7) page paper in which you:
1. Develop the company’s branding, pricing, and distribution strategy. Heading-Branding, Pricing, and Distribution Strategy
2. Provide the following marketing strategy information: Heading-Marketing Strategy
a. Classify the company’s major competitors as inter- or intra-competitors. Categorize the competitors’ major strengths and weaknesses. Second Level Heading-Major Competitors
b. Develop the differentiation strategy in relation to the closest competitor. Second Level Heading-Differentiation Strategy
c. Establish whether the company’s intention is to be a leader or follower within the industry. Second Level Heading-Leader or Follower
d. Assess the level of impact that the salient macro-environmental issues (e.g., legal, technological, social, and economic, etc.) and trends with which the company must contend could potentially have on the company’s marketing strategy. Second Level Heading-Macro-Environmental Issues
e. Discuss the marketing research tools that you used in your marketing strategy. Second Level Heading-Marketing Research
3. Construct an implementation strategy for your hypothetical company in which you specify the essential activities and responsibilities. Include a timetable for completion of each component of your strategy. Heading-Implementation Strategy
4. Develop a five (5) year expansion plan that includes future profitability and market share growth. Include necessary graphs to explain your plan. Heading-Five Year Expansion Plan
5. Specify two (2) social media and / or media tools that you would use as you develop your plan. Justify each of your chosen tools. Heading-Social Media
6. Choose two (2) performance standards, two (2) monitory methods, and two (2) financial controls that you would implement that differ from the standards that you had provided in Assignment 1. Justify your choices. Heading-Performance Standards, Monitory Methods, and Financial Controls
7. Assess the potential for your company’s overall performance in relation to the marketing plan objectives. Heading-Potential Performance
8. Suggest the integrated marketing communications that are most relevant for your marketing plan. Relate each marketing communication to your company’s advertising strategy. Heading-IMC
9. Use at least five (5) academic resources that address sustainability and monitoring of effective marketing plans and determine the applicability for your hypothetical company. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service. Note: Wikipedia andother Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Develop strategies to assess performance and achieve marketing goals.
• Develop pricing strategies and distribution channels for products.
• Analyze integrated marketing communications and its relationship to advertising strategy.
• Evaluate marketing research tools involved in the marketing process.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing management.
• Write clearly and concisely about marketing management using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric found here.