One of the ultimate goals of marketing is to generate sales and translate the message or product into something the targeted market embraces.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Argue the significance or need of a salesperson to push products. Address whether or not the type of product makes a difference with an example.
- Consider the expectation of a sales professional and discuss if this is a position you would be interested in. Provide support for the claims you make regarding the career.
- Develop a policy that you would use to ensure you remain ethical in your advertising activities.
- Compare and contrast public relations, publicity, and corporate advertising, and discuss the value each presents along with an example for each one that you think has been executed well.
- Think about the role of publicity and speculate whether or not you think publicity will be impactful in the future. Be sure to discuss what factors you considered when developing your response.
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.