his assignment gives you a chance to view and analyze thermodynamic topics we covered in class in a broader, social, and environmental context. The goal is to provide you with an opportunity to see how basic thermos principles impact the world we live in.
For each of the 2 selected journal articles, you are responsible for the following.
1) Read the provided journal
2) Write a 2-3 page review of the topic (((12 point font, 1.5 line spacing, standard margins)))
3) The review MUST contain the following 3 sections:
1) Synopsis of the main points of the article. What was the main goal of the paper? What were the main results and conclusions presented?
2) Your personal critique of the paper/subject area. What did you learn from this paper? What helped and/or hindered your understanding of this paper?
3) Explanation of how thermos principles are involved in the paper and connect those principles back to topics we have discussed in class. I’m looking for multiple, well explained connections!
Remember!! These reviews are a significant percentage of your grade and should not be taken lightly. I expect serious thought and consideration for your analyses, and your final grade will reflect that expectation. Keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers and that these areas can span multiple different thermos topcis.Journal Review Scoring Sheet
Remember, cheating (including plagiarism and submitting work that was not yours) will not be tolerated and will result in a score of 0 for this assignment.
Length/Formatting (8 points): _____
Synopsis (10 points): _____
Personal Critique (7 points): _____
Thermo principles (10 points): _____
Total: _____ / 35 = ________%
– This paper requires an engineer writer.
– Please make sure that you follow all the instructions.
– make sure to Explain how thermos principles are involved in the paper and connect those principles back to topics we have discussed in class. I’m looking for multiple, well explained connections!.
i am a joniour in chemichal engineering and the topics we discussed in the class from ((introduction to chemical engineering thermodynamics))
Note: 1- i want the writer of the order number #DY0013 to write this paper.
2- i uploaded the class notes file to do part 3 in the instructions.
3- make sure to do part 2 really well please.