Develop a 12- to14-page marketing plan (not including the title and reference pages, charts and/or graphs) for any product of your choice. Your marketing plan must:
- Analyze the specific marketplace situation in detail, including organizational strengths, weaknesses, environmental opportunities, and threats (SWOT analysis).
- Develop an organizational mission statement, and forecast performance goals using your situational analysis.
- Design a marketing strategy based upon your objectives.
- Create an appropriate integrated marketing mix, which will include your ability to effectively appeal to the specific market segments you will be targeting.
- Develop a written summary and specific recommendations for the implementation of your plan.