Upon completion of Module 7 the student will be able to
1. Relate the role communications to overall success of the organization.
2. Present a solution to a nursing administrative issue based on the students personal philosophy of management practice, and consistent with the standards of nursing administration practice, education and research.
AND meets Course Outcomes #1, #2,#3 and #4 as listed below;
1. Demonstrate knowledge of theories and principles pf leadership, administration, and management as they apply to mid-level nursing or health care administrative practice.
2. Describe professional nursing standards that influence management practice and the role of nurse managers.
3. Analyze the social changes and trends that influence mid-level management in health care settings.
4. Formulate a philosophy of professional practice in management consistent with standards in nursing practice, education, and research.
Liebler, J.G and C. R. McConnell. (2012). Management Principles for Health Professionals (6th ed.). Jones and Bartlett Publishers Sudbury, MA
Chapters 11 and 15
Anthony Robbins, entrepreneur and life coach states \”The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.\”
PRIMARY POST: Do you believe that communication is the \”glue that holds us together\” as the authors suggest? Please consider the way you communicate with others. Think about the feedback that others have given you. In the discussion board labeled \”Module 7\”, share with your colleagues\’ one strategy you could implement that would help you be more effective in your role and ultimately as Robbins suggests improve the quality of your life.
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order