You have studied Donabedian’s structure-process-outcome (S-P-O) model (Kelly, 2011)
- Analyze and evaluate how quality is defined, measured, and reported with regards to the S-P-O model.
- What structural characteristics of the S-P-O model do you think are necessary in creating an effective and efficient process? Why?
- Does evidence-based medicine play a role in the S-P-O model and quality outcomes of care? Justify using examples.
- Please post in apa format
- No sources older than five years old