ESSAY QUESTIONS –Answer the questions concisely and completely citing the page of where the information is found. In addition, utilize one (1) outside source and cite the utilization in your answer. Provide a References page for these questions. Double space and utilize 12 pitch for your responses. Use another reference instead your text book HRM .
1. Why is it correct to conclude that all managers should be involved in developing and implementing HRM activities and programs?
2. HRM processes are designed to acquire, reward, develop, and maintain/protect human resources. What are the desirable organizational end results of such processes?
3. Why should organizations keep their skills inventories up to date? Explain.
4. Chapter 4-What is culture shock? When does it occur? What can be done to reduce its negative effects?
5. What are the major differences between disparate treatment and disparate impact? Explain.