1. What are some possible reasons the ACA made it legislatively but Clinton’s Security Act did not?
2. If you were President and disagreed with a Congress approved bill, when would you be more likely to veto it or take no action?
3. Should members of Congress be limited in terms of how many committees or subcommittees they can serve on? Explain.
4. What are some topics you focus on, or methods you use, when creating your own personal budget? What do budgets need to include and anticipate?
Original answers only!!
Answer rating (rated one time)
HI, RATE ME
body preview (0 words)
file1.docx preview (598 words)
xxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx xxxxxxxxxx care act xxxxx promoted by xxxxxxxxx Barrack Obama xxxx xx xxxx law unlike the xxxxxxx Security xxx xxxx was pioneered by xxxxxx President Bill Clinton xxxxxxx of various xxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx factors. Situational xxxxxxx America wasn’t ready xxx a xxxxx scale xxxxxxxx of xxx health system since they xxxx recuperating xxxx xxx first gulf war and their involvement in xxx Middle East. Obama care xx xxx xxxxx hand was better timed xxxx economic hardship from the 2007-2008 xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxxx Clinton xxxxxx to get xxx xxxxxxx of his fellow democrats for his bill; this made it xxxx in congress. xxxxxxxx Obama got overwhelming xxxxxxx xxxx his xxxxxx He also xxx enough support in senate xx be able to xxxx the bill xxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx et.al, xxxxxx
Once xxx xxxx has xxxx xxxxxxxx xx congress, the xxxxxxxxx has a ten xxx xxxxxx xxxx
– – – more text follows – – –
Try it before you buy it