Case study analyses only in CHAPTER 6
In book Educational Administration: Leading with Mind and Heart By Robert H. Palestini
Here is the link update on googlebooks. Educational Administration: Leading with Mind and Heart By Robert H. Palestini
1. Diagnosis: identify the organizational weaknesses within the relevant area in the school/ school system using the appropriate prompts.
Chapter 6 page 111 conflict management
• Is the conflict in the organization functional of dysfunctional?
• Are there mechanisms for effectively managing conflict and stress?
• Do the mechanisms reflect the situational nature of conflict resolution?
• Are avoidance, compromise, competition, accommodation, and collaboration utilized in the appropriate situations?
Prescription: suggest interventions to resolve all the organizational weaknesses identified in the diagnosis.
See the sample of the paper in PDF I will uploaded