Submit a paper that examines the retrospective risk assessment tool root cause analysis. Be sure to consider the following:
1. Evaluate different managerial approaches used for systematic quality improvement and risk reduction.
2. Construct a framework for implementing improvements and reducing risk in complex healthcare systems.
3. Evaluate the various information sources for gathering data on, and the analysis of, potential risks.
4. Infer how, when, and why to use this approach, as opposed to prospective techniques.
Your paper should be well-written and meet the following requirements:
• 5-6 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages)
• Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
• Include at least three references from the peer-reviewed articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find peer-reviewed articles.