You are a law enforcement officer that has arrived on the scene, been assigned to track down, whatever the case may be, the computer criminal
1. What is your first step? Why?
2. What agency do you work for? Why are you the correct person/agency to catch this criminal? Explain your
3. What law or laws are applicable to this criminal and these crimes? Why?
4. How are you going to work with other agencies?
5. Locate and identify the evidence.
6. What search and seizure procedure did you follow?
7. Provide a chain of custody, tracking the evidence.
8. How do you authenticate the evidence for trial?
9. Do you catch the criminal?
10. How is he or she prosecuted? What court hears evidence, and why? What rules of evidence are used?
11. Was this project an effective exercise? Why, or why not?