Write a community action plan on how to Combat type 2 diabeties in the community of Denver Colorado
community action plan will be a professional portfolio that includes a written report.
Below are some useful sites where you can find examples of the elements of an action plan.
You will incorporate into this final plan any classmates’ critiques that you found useful as well as your instructor’s feedback.
1 The written report should include:
• The final case study, with four sections (Symptoms, Diagnosis, Cure, and Prevention). Each section should be about a page in length. Your entire paper must be 4-5 pages in length not counting the title or reference pages, which you must include.
• You must back up your sections using at least two scholarly articles. You may use readings other than the textbook to meet this requirement.
• The key community members or partners in Denver that you plan on contacting, with an explanation why these individuals or organizations make sense as potential partners..
• A special emphasis on either the demographics of the affected population or the economic implications, based on Type 2.doc(attached)
• A realistic timeline for your plan. Discuss the time needed for campaigning, education, funding, building, and implementation.