2. Your final draft should be three (3) complete pages long.
3. There should be no footnotes in a review. If you quote from the book
reviewed, the page citations should be in the text, thus (p.100) or (Pp.
100-102). Put citations at the end of the sentence. Be sure to quote
correctly, including punctuation, capitalization, and the spelling used
by the author.
4. All persons mentioned in the review should be identified by their full
names the first times their names appear; first name, middle initial (if
any) and last name. After that, last name is fine.
5. Review must be typed or word-processed. It must be double-spaced –
except for the heading, which is single-spaced.
6. Proofread your review several times before submitting it.
7. You must give convincing evidence that you have read and are
reviewing the entire book, not only one part of it. Additionally, please
do not be foolish enough to plagiarize or copy a book review off the
Internet. It is easier to write one and much, much less painful than
Reports will be typed in 12 pt. font (Times New Roman),
double-spaced, and three (3) pages
One paragraph identifying thesis and if the author achieves the stated purpose of the book
one or two paragraphs summarizing the book
one paragraph on the books strengths
on paragraph on the books weaknesses
one paragraph on your assessment of the books strengths and weaknesses.