1. Wilson called Congress into special session to ask for a right that constitutionally was not his as President. What was the right?
2. What practice was the German Government carrying on, that angered Wilson.
3. According to Wilson, what right did the German Government deny others__________________
4. According to Wilson, “We have no quarrel with the _______________ ________________.”
5. According to Wilson, if Congress grants the request, Wilson believed the US would be fighting for_________________
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order