Read the case under HR Oops! (in Chapter 4 of your textbook). Use the Argosy University online library for additional research, and do the following in a Word document:
- In 1–2 paragraphs, summarize the case and your research that relates to the case.
- In 2–3 pages, answer the following:
- What would be the consequences to an employer of having highly demanding jobs with low security, unfair pay, and little control? Explain and justify your answer.
- How could fish-processing plants like the one described here improve jobs so they can fill vacant positions profitably? Explain and justify your answer.
- Based on your research, explain at least three HR trends and practices that might help the organization analyze work, design jobs, and job flow. Explain and justify your answer.
Apply the current APA guidelines to your work and use at least three resources in your response.
Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M2_A2.doc. For example, if your name is John Smith, your document will be named SmithJ_M2_A2. doc