Please read “The Value of Philosophy” by Bertrand Russell. Pages 19 – 25 – Please write a paragraph answer for each question. Please use the video on Russell if you do not have the book.
1. According to Russell, where must the value of philosophy primarily be sought? Explain
2. What phenomenon occurs when definite knowledge concerning any subject becomes possible?
3. Why, according to Russell, can there be philosophical proof of religious beliefs?
4. How does the study of philosophy liberate one from common prejudices?
5. In what sense does the free intellect see as God might see?