continue to play the role of the marketing manager in a marketing simulation for Minnesota Micromotors, Inc. (MM). Minnesota Micromotors, Inc. (MM), based in Minneapolis, is a manufacturer of brushless, direct current (BLDC) 1 motors used in orthopedic medical devices.
Approximately 70% of the revenues of Minnesota Micromotors, Inc. were generated from customers that placed large-volume orders.
Please answer the follow questions in a 3–5 page paper (include additional title and references pages) and include APA
format and citation style with accompanying references:
What was your marketing strategy for each of the decisions entered into the simulation game in Quarter #2?
1. What were the results of your decisions?
2. Analyze the results in terms of success or failure.
3. What changes will you make in future quarters? Please insert a screen shot of the Quarter #1 results in your
paper. This can be done by highlighting the results, hitting “Control+C,” and then inserting the results in your
paper by hitting “Control+V.”
4. Please view the rubric below for full Assignment details.
5. How would you design a research study to better understand the generic competitors for this product?
6. What are the limitations of the game theory approach to understanding competitive strategy?
7. What is the Standard Industrial Classification (SIC code) for Minnesota Micromotors, Inc. (MM)