Objective: Students are to create a 3 page informational Brochure on specific aspects of forensic psychology.
Directions: Read chapters 1, 2 and 3 in your Forensic Psychology textbook. Then type up a 3 page informational brochure that answers the following questions:
- What is forensic psychology? (please answer this question in your own words as much as possible while still maintaining accuracy).
- How does one become a forensic psychologist?
- What are some of the differences between psychology and the law that make the intersection challenging?
- Describe some of the major methods of forensic assessment.
- Who are forensic psychologists treating?
- Describe the ethical issues confronting forensic psychologists.
1.DO NOT simply write the answers to the questions. Remember you are designing a helpful tool for people to gain an understanding of forensic psychology. Think about brochures that you have seen in doctors’ offices or in counseling centers.
2.This assignment should be in brochure form and each page should include at least 1 graphic.
- Spelling and punctuation count!!!